As you know, the Northern Nevada DUI Task Force provides Victim Impact Panels (VIP) to anyone ordered to attend. Due to COVID-19, since May of 2020, we held all of our Victim Impact Panels via Zoom twice a month. As of October, 2021, we started back in person at the Reno location only (Washoe County Commissioners Chambers located at 1001 E. 9th Street, Reno, NV 89502). We will continue to provide the option to attend via Zoom as well.
For those who require Spanish speaking, we will have an interpreter who will manage and present the Spanish VIP. It will only be available in person at the Washoe County Commissioners Chambers and only on the Reno dates.
In order to obtain information on how to sign up for an upcoming Victim Impact Panel, you can do one of the following two options:
- Call (775) 348-4664 and leave a message with the following information:
- Name (first and last as listed on your driver’s license)
- Date of Birth
- Contact phone number
- Court you are in
- Email address
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and leave the above information.
An email will be sent to you with instructions on how to pay and register for an upcoming Victim Impact Panel. Once payment is received, you will receive instructions on how to access the in-person or Zoom meetings. You will also be able to just show up at the upcoming Victim Impact Panel on the Reno dates only and pay at that time.
Following is additional information:
- The cost of the Victim Impact Panel is $45 per person – NON-REFUNDABLE. If you pay for the Victim Impact Panel, and you do NOT attend the program, your fee will NOT be returned and you will need to pay again for the next available class. You must pay at least 1-day prior to the Zoom class or you will be registered for the next class.
- The in person class can be paid in advance by either ZELLE or VENMO, or you can pay on the night of the class. We accept only CASH or MONEY ORDERS for payment at the in person VIP.
- Online Zoom VIP can be paid by either ZELLE or VENMO.
- The times for the Victim Impact Panels are as follows
- IN PERSON: Registration starts at 6:00 p.m. and the VIP goes from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- ZOOM: Zoom starts at 6:30 p.m. and goes to 8:30 p.m.
2022 VICTIM IMPACT PANEL SCHEDULE
RENO – IN-PERSON
|JANUARY 19, 2022||MAY 18, 2022||SEPTEMBER 21, 2022|
|FEBRUARY 16, 2022||JUNE 15, 2022||OCTOBER 19, 2022|
|MARCH 16, 2022||JULY 20, 2022||NOVEMBER 16, 2022|
|APRIL 20, 2022||AUGUST 17, 2022||DECEMBER 21, 2022|
|JANUARY 11, 2022||MAY 10, 2022||SEPTEMBER 17, 2022|
|FEBRUARY 8, 2022||JUNE 14, 2022||OCTOBER 11, 2022|
|MARCH 12, 2022||JULY 12, 2022||NOVEMBER 8, 2022|
|APRIL 12, 2022||AUG 9, 2022||DECEMBER 13, 2022|
For additional information, please visit the Northern Nevada DUI Task Force website at www.nndtf.org, email email@example.com or call (775) 348-4664 and leave a message and someone will get back to you within a few days.